Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Movie Review: Your Highness...0 stars because I don't use negative numbers

You would think that a comedy that had Danny McBride, James Franco and Natalie Portman would automatically be great but this movie is just the opposite.  I see this movie being an early favorite for the Razzies worst movie of the year.    I call this a paycheck movie because all the stars made tens of millions of dollars each for a few weeks work on a horrible movie.  If you were planning on seeing this movie, you can thank me for sacrificing myself to save you from suffering.   I spent most of the movie just trying suppress my gag reflex while hoping the movie would turn around.   When I thought it could get no worse they started a 5 minute routine trying to make child molestation funny.   Yes, a horrifyingly bad movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment