Friday, April 1, 2011

Movie Review: Paul 2 stars

I first caught the British actors Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in the very funny Shaun of the Dead.  One of my favorite zombie movies.  They went on to make two more movie that were all pretty lame (hot fuzz and run, fat boy, run) 2 star movies.  They keep their streak alive with the alien movie Paul.  I had high hopes for this movie because I thought the movie trailers were pretty funny but I was disappointed.    I thought they had a good set up with the "fish out of water" story of alien amongst humans.   Once again, poor unfunny writing shot this movie down.  They had excellent, funny actors in it, they just didn't give them very many funny things to say.   Seth Rogen is now on my list (along with Jack Black and others) that if he's in a movie the movie will not be any good.  Save your time and money and skip this movie.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment