Monday, January 17, 2011

Movie Review: The Green Hornet 2 stars

It's bad enough that the movie wasn't worth the normal price of admission but I had to see this in 3D (total waste of 3D) which cost me almost $12!    Seth Rogen wrote and stars as the Green Hornet with his sidekick Kato.  I thought Kato was the best part of the movie but everything else was a disaster.   Terrible story, terrible acting, a terrible villain in Christoph Waltz (outstanding Colonel in Inglorious Bastards), and special effects that seem to be there just to fill time but cost millions.   This is a "by the numbers" how to make a terrible movie.  Besides all the things that were bad in this movie then wasted millions of dollars on special effects and stunts that didn't enhance the movie at all.  I wonder if Seth Rogen is ever going to play a role where he is not the "lovable loser".  I had no love for this movie and it was definitely a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment