Friday, December 23, 2011

Movie Review: The Adventures of TinTin 2 stars

Steven Spielberg is directing again, that's the good news.  The bad news is that he directed a just okay movie.  Tintin is a cartoon character from Europe that is much loved in the old world.  It is not as well received over here.  The movie was just okay.  Some the action sequence made me feel as if I were watching someone play a video game.   I'm not sure if it was the freaky animation that I didn't like or the ho-hum story.  In either case it definitely wasn't work the $12 for 3D.  I thought that being an animated feature, the 3D would enhance the movie.  Like all the 3D movies I've watched so far this year, the added dimension did do anything for me.  Throw this one on the pile of movies in 2012 that were not worth the price of a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment